Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BLACK JACK

I gotta say this first, i love this photo so much!
thanks to my friend, Christian as Photographer.
The Accessories by: 
Mask Ring - Online Shopping (i forgot the name)
Ribbon Ring - Forever21
Metal Wristlet - Gaudi
Nail Polish - Revlon (Code: 721 Raven Red)

For Full Photo
These photos were taken at a Handmade Studio.
which is actually located at my house, i made it by myself,
it took 7 hours to finished sticking the magazine papers on the wall and the newspapers on the floor.
and 2 hours for the left right decoration.
the left side is all about 'fashionista' side and in the right side is all about 'nerds'
maybe it's not as good as I expected but still.. Im happy about it :)


What I Wear??
See Through Sleeveless Shirt - Gaudi
Latex Pants - ZARA
Wedges - Jeans Republic
Geeky Glasses - Forever 21
Watch - Guess?

No comments: